We’re holding two precinct officer meetings to accommodate different schedules in preparation of the November election. The purpose of these meetings include catching you all up to date on the latest information from the Wake Democratic party, introducing our representative from Break the Majority (BtM), inform you of Brad and my role in assisting you, and to answer any additional questions you might have.
The meetings are a potluck.
On the agenda:
- MiniVAN training (an app used for canvassing)
- The three nights before the elections
- Break the Majority
- Meet Briana Rego, field coordinator for Break the Majority
- Understanding WCDP data requests
- The six amendments to the Constitution that will be on the ballot
- Coordination of candidate events
- Volunteer coordination
- Polling place coverage
- Campaign finance laws and outside groups
- Campaign signs